As hard as it is for me to believe, another year has come and gone. We so appreciate your gracious words to us this past year, and grateful you’ve taken time out of your busy schedules to read ours… We thought we’d share with you some of the posts that y’all seemed to come to time and time again…
10. 5+ Ways to repurpose old linens – This one undoubtedly spoke to the frugal among us… This is an oldie-but-goodie. It was first published in 2014, but has consistently been “up there” in our list of reader favorites – last year was no exception!
9. What not to say to someone who has cancer – First-hand thoughts and experiences from Candy’s heart.
8. Dip Mix Ornaments – A great combo of frugality and holiday giving…bookmark this for a summer craft and you’ll be ready for the holidays this year!
7. Sweet STEM Gift Ideas – A list we’ll always be adding to since discovering my youngest is a “STEM baby” (ok, so she’s not a baby anymore, but still…).
5 (tied). 10 Things I Love About My Husband – A heartfelt tribute to Candy’s husband on the occasion of their 25th wedding anniversary that clearly touched a chord in so many of you! Again, this one was published almost 3 years ago, but still gets lots of views.
5 (tied). Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling in GA (with updated curriculum fair dates!) – Please pass this around and share it with friends you know who are Peach State homeschoolers!
4. Why and How to Use American Heritage Girl Badges in Your Homeschool – Actually, many homeschoolers use Scout badge requirements as part of school, especially in the elementary years. Here are some ways to use them in the middle- and high-school years, too. American Heritage Girls (AHG) is a growing option to Girl Scouts that is growing by leaps and bounds. Our family loves it, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
3. How to Bring Geography to Life for Your Middle Schooler – As one of our top Pins, the popularity of this post suggests the value folks put on this particular subject these days. No small wonder, as our world gets more and more accessible with the growth of technology.
2. Dr. Seuss Baby Shower on a Budget – Yet another post from beyond 2016 that just keeps on getting attention! Must be that “frugal” theme…
1 (tied). TED Talks for Student Leaders – Actually a follow-up to the post with which it is tied for #1!
1 (tied). 10 TED Talks Your Teen Needs to Watch before Graduation – Our most popular pin ever, this post is proof that education is more than just academia.
What about yours – is YOUR favorite post from 2016 listed here? If not, we’d love to hear what spoke to you last year in the comments below…
You might be interested in these posts, too!
Latest posts by Pat (see all)
- Coffee and Conversation #133 –
Bittersweet…and back to work! - February 15, 2017
- Celebrate Presidents’ Day with a President! - February 13, 2017
- Be Encouraged with This Playlist! - February 10, 2017