Welcome back to Homeschool Freedom Fridays!
Today we’re talking about planners…
The two biggest times of the year to get started on planners are around the New Year (when we’re busy with our resolutions…) and late summer when homeschoolers are gettin’ it in gear for the fall.
But NOW is the time to start thinking about the whole concept. Now, while we’re in between those seasons and you have time to explore and experiment and discover what works for you!
There’s no right or wrong, and solutions vary from person to person and from season to season.
At the end of the day, the bottom line is: what will you use?! ‘Cause it ain’t worth anything if it sits on the shelf…
Homeschool Freedom Friday takeaways
Links you can use!
- Is planning important to the success of your day? The short answer is “Yes!” Here are “10 Important Things To Do Tonight To Have a Great Tomorrow!“
- Help for deciding on a planning method, and some options “What’s the Best Planner for my Homeschool?”
- Here’s the link to Homeschool Planet’s online planner. Why not try out their 30-day free trial offer? I use this planner for all things school-related. It’s a great way to keep on top of what the kids are doing…no matter what I’m doing!
- Remember I mentioned that my system contains multi parts? The colorful planner that is the non-tech part of my system is Ruth Soukup’s (of Living Well Spending Less and Elite Blog Academy) Living Well Planner. Beautiful, bright and fun!
What do YOU use to get things done and keep track of your life? Do you use a planner…or more than one, also? Share your questions, comments, and truths with us in the comments!
You might be interested in these posts, too!
Latest posts by Pat (see all)
- Coffee and Conversation #159 – Who Turned Out the Lights? – August 16, 2017
- How to Assign High School Credit to Life Learning Opportunities – August 14, 2017
- Homeschool Freedom Friday – Science Fair Help! – August 11, 2017