Welcome to Homeschool Freedom Friday!
Here’s a thought…tune-down the tech this summer!
Homeschool Freedom Friday takeaway
So…what are some other things you can do if the tech is turned off (other than what I mentioned in the video)? How ’bout:
- Read a book (check out some of our book reviews here),
- Get a bunch of friends together and host a movie night (extra points if it’s an outdoor movie night!) (ok, technically it’s still a screen, but it has the added social component which makes it better…),
- Be a local tourist (try some of these staycation ideas),
- Do a craft together. Try something useful, something decorative, an old stand-by you enjoy, or learn something new!
- Go out on a date…with your hubby or with the kiddos!
I’m sure that’s enough to get you started…
Add some ideas of your own in the comments for us all to try!