Welcome to Homeschool Freedom Friday!
Here’s a thought…tune-down the tech this summer!
Homeschool Freedom Friday takeaway
So…what are some other things you can do if the tech is turned off (other than what I mentioned in the video)? How ’bout:
- Read a book (check out some of our book reviews here),
- Get a bunch of friends together and host a movie night (extra points if it’s an outdoor movie night!) (ok, technically it’s still a screen, but it has the added social component which makes it better…),
- Be a local tourist (try some of these staycation ideas),
- Do a craft together. Try something useful, something decorative, an old stand-by you enjoy, or learn something new!
- Go out on a date…with your hubby or with the kiddos!
I’m sure that’s enough to get you started…
Add some ideas of your own in the comments for us all to try!
You might be interested in these posts, too!
Latest posts by Pat (see all)
- Coffee and Conversation #159 – Who Turned Out the Lights? – August 16, 2017
- How to Assign High School Credit to Life Learning Opportunities – August 14, 2017
- Homeschool Freedom Friday – Science Fair Help! – August 11, 2017