Welcome back to Homeschool Freedom Fridays! This week, with Mother’s Day coming up, Pat is sharing four ways moms can create some quality “me time” in life. It doesn’t matter what stage of life you’re in…you’ll find these tips applicable and helpful if you put them into play…
Homeschool Freedom Friday Takeaways
- Make time for yourself matter of self-care. That way, there’s no guilt in making sure you take time for rest and refreshment!
- Schedule it – Make it a matter of routine, just like you’d do anything else.
- Prepare for it the night before. If you jot it down -whether it’s on your daily “to do” list or your planner – it’s more likely to happen…
- Download, print out and frame this gentle reminder to take time for yourself! My free gift to you <3!
And here are some articles that may also help you find some encouragement and practical solutions to getting that essential “me time” for moms:
“Me-time” Gifts for Moms – a homeschool mom’s gift guide
You might be interested in these posts, too!
Latest posts by Pat (see all)
- Summer Learning Roundup - May 19, 2017
- Coffee and Conversation #146 – Where’s Your “happy place?” - May 17, 2017
- Afraid to Homeschool High School? You can “Cure the Fear”! - May 15, 2017