Welcome to Homeschool Freedom Friday!
Have you taken some time to watch the Homeschool Video Challenge series by Lara at Everyday Graces yet? Over a period of four weeks (this is week 2) I and a few other of my iHomeshoolNetwork blogger friends will be answering the same question, and posting our answers on the same playlist.
Last week was “Why I Homeschool”, and this week it’s…
Homeschool Freedom Friday takeaways
Is planning (or lack thereof) an issue for you, too? Here are links to the resources mentioned in the video:
- What’s the best planner for YOUR homeschool? – Overview of planners that I’ve used over time or that I’m familiar with…
- The Problem with Planners – One of my Homeschool Freedom Fridays videos
- Here’s a special trial offer available from Homeschool Planet – a tool you can use to help keep track of your home and homeschool!
- Dayspring has some beautiful agendas coming up in 2018 – Take a look and get “first dibs” when they’re ready.
- If you’re looking for more than “just” a tool (like if you’re asking “How do I even get started with planning?”) my friend Tauna’s course (complete with a downloadable planner) may be just the ticket! Get the Relaxed Homeschool Mom e-Course here.
- Need a transcript template? This is what I use to plan out our kids’ high school classes beforehand! (Note: To tweak it for your own use, download it, save it to your own computer, and update it from there.)
Don’t forget to check back next week when we all answer the next question: Why am I a __________ homeschooler? (And why do I believe it’s the best way to go?!)
Follow along the four weeks of the Homeschool Video Challenge, courtesy of Lara at Everyday Graces!
You might be interested in these posts, too!
Latest posts by Pat (see all)
- 9 Ways to Celebrate
Women’s Health and Fitness Day – September 25, 2017
- Coffee and Conversation #164 – Time to Get Unstuck – September 20, 2017
- Coffee and Conversation #163 – and “100 years”… – September 13, 2017