This super easy recipe has been one of my favorites for years! I got it from a friend of mine (the same friend who gave us the bacon spinach quiche and squash casserole recipes, so you know it’s gonna be good!) and it’s always a hit – at home or at church dinners.
I love the fact that it’s not only easy to make, it’s also easy to clean up because you can mix everything right in the same dish you bake it in. Less dishes to wash = a happier mama!
What you’ll need:
1 bag frozen broccoli (about 14 oz.)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup mayonnaise
2 cups shredded cheese of your choice
salt & pepper to taste
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix all the ingredients together in a 9 x 11 casserole dish
- Bake 35 – 40 minutes
- That’s it! Serve and impress!
Some things to keep in mind:
Be careful not to over-salt as the canned soup is usually high in sodium already.
I use fiesta blend cheese, but cheddar works well for a sharper taste.
Feel free to use a bit more or less cheese based on your family’s preference.
Cream of broccoli soup can be used in place of the cream of mushroom.
The amount of mayo can be reduced if you’re not a fan of mayo (by up to ½ cup) and you’ll still have a yummy casserole!
You might be interested in these posts, too!
Latest posts by Candy (see all)
- Coffee and Conversation #151 – Cheap Summer Activities - June 21, 2017
- 10 Fun Activities You Can do with Your Kids that Double as Exercise - June 19, 2017
- Things I Didn’t Expect from Getting Older - May 29, 2017