Welcome back to Coffee and Conversation! As always, we’re so glad you’re here. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and stick around a while; see what we’ve been up to, check out the features, link up your amazing content, and take some time to read at least a few other links. I doubt you’ll be sorry!
And, dear reader, if you’re NOT a blogger…don’t run off yet! You may be new to the idea of link parties, but we’d like to encourage you to check it out! Why? Well…I’m glad you asked…
Each of those pictures represents a blogger’s efforts at thinking, writing, formatting, editing, and picture/graphic creating a product that will (hopefully) be a blessing to YOU! So take a gander at those little images, scroll through the titles below, and see if there isn’t one or two little nuggets of gold that may be speaking to your life or situation right now… You may even find a brand new favorite blogger (‘course, we hope we’re always in your Top 3 at least!)
Here’s a little bit of what we’ve been up to this week…
This week we’re featuring posts that encourage us in our relationship with self! We’re important too…And if we don’t take care of ourselves, everyone suffers.
1. How NOT to be a Negative Person from Arabah Joy ~ ‘Cause changing our outlook can often make all the difference in the world. Unfortunately, that’s sometimes easier said than done. If you struggle in this area, I hope you’ll take the time to read Arabah Joy’s perspective changing advice.
2. The Golden Rule – Love Myself?? from Sharon Sharing God ~ I don’t know about y’all, but I am super quick to extend grace to others while withholding that same grace from myself. Sharon gave me a whole new perspective on what it would look like if I treated others as I treat myself. It wasn’t a pretty picture. But, fortunately, in true Sharon-fashion she also shared how to remedy that.
3. Four No-Cost Ways to Take Better Care of You from Encouraged at Home ~ The female population is notorious for putting everyone and everything else ahead of ourselves. Check out these easy-to-implement, we-should-be-doing-these-already-but-we’re-probably-not ideas and then, more importantly, start doing them. Today. I know I am.
Time to link up!
C & C Revised Guidelines (Please read before adding your links)
- Link up family friendly posts that support our site’s mission of encouraging, informing, and inspiring women. Think: marriage, parenting, recipes, DIY, saving money, faith-building, etc. (Serious business…Link up vulgarity and it’ll be deleted.)
- Don’t link posts that have been linked here previously.
- Visit other links so that you, too, can be encouraged, informed, and inspired. That’s what makes this a par-tay!
- Linking up gives us permission to use and share your photos and blog posts (giving credit to you, of course!).
- Link back to us in your post or on your blog. You can use the Coffee & Conversation button on the side bar or a text link.
- You don’t have to, but we’d love for you to “follow” us in some way.Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+…