Welcome to Coffee and Conversation! Grab yourself a cup and stick around a while. Don’t link and run…Be encouraged and inspired by all the amazing bloggers who link up each week.
The About Page link party was a huge success! The sense of community was amazing. We’ll be hosting another one soon so be on the look out for that.
And, if you have time today I’d love for you to visit and follow a new Pinterest account that’s been started for the Feingold Assocation (FG). In case you aren’t familiar with FG, it’s a non-profit organization started in 1976 that helps families of children who struggle with behavioral, learning, and health issues.
FG has been SUCH an indescribably, huge blessing for our family…Following the program has helped one of our children overcome sensory processing, impulse control, and behavioral issues, tics, and ADHD. Another child has seen the elimination of migraine headaches whose source had his doctors stumped.
I’d really love to get the word out so other families seeking drug-free help for their children can find it. If you’re interested in placing an FG button on your side bar or a banner in a post that you’ve done on clean eating and the like, please contact me and I’ll be glad to provide one for you.
On to last week’s Coffee and Conversation features…
1. 7 Ways to Be Closer to Your Spouse from Messy Marriage
2. Are You and Your Husband on the Same Team from Yes, They’re All Ours
3. Prescription for a Vibrant Marriage…More Laughter from Messy Faces, Happy Families
4. Having a Mission for Your Marriage from Worshipful Living
C & C Revised Guidelines (Please read before adding your links)
- Link up family friendly posts that support our site’s mission of encouraging, informing, and inspiring women. Think: marriage, parenting, recipes, DIY, saving money, faith-building, etc. (Serious business…Link up vulgarity and it’ll be deleted.)
- Don’t link posts that have been linked here previously.
- Visit other links so that you, too, can be encouraged, informed, and inspired. That’s what makes this a par-tay!
- Linking up gives us permission to use and share your photos and blog posts (giving credit to you, of course!).
- Link back to us in your post or on your blog. You can use the Coffee & Conversation button on the side bar or a text link.
- You don’t have to, but we’d love for you to “follow” us in some way.Facebook,Twitter,Pinterest, Google+…