Welcome to this week’s Coffee and Conversation! We’re so glad you’re here! Grab a cup and sit a spell…
Next week we’ll be hosting an “About Page” link up in addition to Coffee and Conversation. This’ll give us a chance to read the heart behind the blogs that we link up with each week. I’m super excited about this!! We’ll plan to host a similar link party periodically for new blogs that come along. 🙂
In honor of the new year and new beginnings the features from last week’s Coffee and Conversation include some encouragement for your faith. Pat & I really hope you’ll take a few minutes to check them out. You’ll be glad you did!
1. Recap: 2014 – My Year of Joy from Sharon Sharing God
2. His Specialty – Overcoming from Days and Thoughts
3. What Does the New Year Mean to You? from Darling Downs Diaries
4. Like a City Without Walls from Abounding Grace
If you were featured, please feel free to grab an “I Was Featured” button from the right side bar to display in your post or on your blog!
Let’s link up!
C & C Revised Guidelines (Please read before adding your links)
- Link up family friendly posts that support our site’s mission of encouraging, informing, and inspiring women. Think: marriage, parenting, recipes, DIY, saving money, faith-building, etc. (Serious business…Link up vulgarity and it’ll be deleted.)
- Don’t link posts that have been linked here previously.
- Visit other links so that you, too, can be encouraged, informed, and inspired. That’s what makes this a par-tay!
- Linking up gives us permission to use and share your photos and blog posts (giving credit to you, of course!).
- Link back to us in your post or on your blog. You can use the Coffee & Conversation button on the side bar or a text link.
- You don’t have to, but we’d love for you to “follow” us in some way. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+…