Good morning and welcome to Coffee and Conversation #114 – hosted by PatAndCandy.com!
Have you registered yet? I mean, where are you gonna hear the likes of these amazing speakers, for free?!
Just a reminder that The Mom Conference is coming up NEXT week! Gah – can you believe it?!
For those of you who don’t know what it’s about, if you believe that motherhood is the toughest and most beautiful job in the world, or you’d like a little help minimizing the hard stuff and maximizing the wonderful stuff involved in motherhood, then we’ve got just the thing!
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference involves 20 online classes by 20 rock star speakers (mostly moms) who will teach you how to:
- Understand and manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Teach your children about sex (yes, you really do need to do this…)
- Help your children to embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Raise grateful children and avoid the entitlement epidemic going on these days
- Manage your children’s cell phone use and screen time (such a tricky and important subject!)
- Take better care of your body, mind and soul (yes, YOU need to be cared for along with your children!)
- Develop and stick to a budget that really works
- Nurture your marriage
- Teach your children – babies through teens – the values and character traits that will help them be successful and happy
- Get that house clean and keep it that way (in a fun way!)
- Find more joy in motherhood
Sounds amazing, right?
And to help you avoid procrastination (yeah, I know how that goes…), head over RIGHT NOW and you’ll have immediate access to 2 exciting FREE GIFTS as soon as register!
Now, on to our features!
While she mentions Tim Hawkins and Anita Renfrow, I think regular reading of Elizabeth’s blog, Guilty Chocoholic Mama, will definitely help with tip #6 in fighting exhaustion… She is a seriously funny-and-real blogger, and I love her humor!
Misty’s musings so resonated with me! Right now I have 3 high-schoolers and 1 in the throes of middle-school. Love them all, and enjoy (in a bittersweet way) watching their growing independence… Sigh… From YearRoundHomeschooling
Danielle, from MySnippetsOfInspiration, may not have any earth-shatteringly new ideas, but I always appreciate her gentle reminders. That, and I love how she offers an endorsement of naps, which, as I noted in her comments, are seriously under-rated!
Thank you all so much for your inspiration and timely words…
Please feel free to grab our button for your site and brag about your feature!
Now, on to the party…
Just a reminder…
By linking up, you’re confirming that you’ve read and agree to the following…
Link up family-friendly posts that support our site’s mission of encouraging, inspiring & informing women. Think: parenting, homeschooling, marriage, recipes, DIY, saving money, faith-building, etc. (Serious business…Link up vulgarity and it’ll be deleted.) Please feel welcome to contribute up to 3 posts!
…and then visit at least 2 other links. That’s what makes this a par-tay! Plus, it’s kinda the polite thing to do.
Linking up gives us permission to use and share your photos and blog posts (giving credit to you, of course!).
Share posts with good quality, pinnable images and be sure to link back to us in your post or on your blog. You can use the Coffee & Conversation button in your sidebar or a text link. (Your chances of being featured will greatly increase 😉 )
Oh, and would you be so kind as to Tweet this and pass the word around?I just shared my link at #CoffeewithPatAndCandy! Won't you join us? http://PatAndCandy.com Click To Tweet
Latest posts by Pat (see all)
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day Resources - January 13, 2017
- Coffee and Conversation #128 – Author Highlight: Laura Resau - January 11, 2017
- Readers’ Favorites – Our Top 10 Posts from 2016 - January 9, 2017