Welcome to Coffee and Conversation #38! It’s been a crazy, busy week (just like all of them, right?!). And because it’s so easy to get discouraged when you get super busy…we’re highlighting spiritual encouragement this week! 🙂 Speaking of encouragement…don’t forget to enter our latest giveaway. It ends tonight at midnight!
1. Why I Go to Church Alone from Dancing from the Heart – Encouragement for those whose husbands choose not to go to church with them.
2. Recognizing the Process of Sin from Soul Survival – This encouraging post is 3rd in the series “Living Between the Already and the Not Yet” that Donna’s been covering on her site.
3. The Adoring Woman from Notes Along the Journey – If you’re longing for “more” in your relationship with Jesus, you’ll definitely be encouraged by reading Debbie’s heart in this post.
4. The Heart of Modesty from Worshipful Living – This is, by far, my favorite article EVER on the subject of modesty.
5. A Child’s Faith from Darling Downs Diary – Terry shares an excellent and encouraging analogy on having child-like faith.
Hope you ladies will grab a button…
Party Business (Please read before adding your links)
Link up family friendly posts that support our site’s mission of encouraging, informing, and inspiring women. Think: marriage, parenting, recipes, DIY, saving money, faith-building, etc. (Serious business…Link up vulgarity and it’ll be deleted.)
Don’t link posts that have been linked here previously.
Visit other links so that you, too, can be encouraged, informed, and inspired. That’s what makes this a par-tay! Plus, it’s kinda the polite thing to do.
Linking up gives us permission to use and share your photos and blog posts (giving credit to you, of course!).
Link back to us in your post or on your blog. You can use the Coffee & Conversation button on the side bar or a text link.
Latest posts by Candy (see all)
- Coffee and Conversation #151 – Cheap Summer Activities - June 21, 2017
- 10 Fun Activities You Can do with Your Kids that Double as Exercise - June 19, 2017
- Things I Didn’t Expect from Getting Older - May 29, 2017