Good Morning and welcome to Coffee and Conversation #61!
Before we get started, I thought we’d welcome in the lovely, cooler weather of fall together…already a week old! Hard to believe the seasons have rolled around to autumn yet once again… And in keeping with our love of lists, we bring you yet again another fun-and-family-friendly…Fall Bucket List for 2015!
1) Gather some old clothes and stuff the to make a scarecrow for the garden.
2) Set up a tent and go camping as a family in the back yard – hang a sheet and use it as a screen for an outdoor movie!
3) Bake apple chips
4) Make a cornucopia for a Thanksgiving table centerpiece and fill it with scraps of paper with things you’re all thankful for…
5) If you can get some colorful leaves, make these pretty autumn suncatchers.
6) How ’bout Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats?
7) String popcorn and/or cranberries for the Christmas tree (after Christmas, leave the strings outside for the birds or squirrels)…
8) Attend a craft fair
9) Do some serious fall house cleaning together, and then…
10) Hold a yard sale with all the stuff you accumulated!
And please take a peek at our newest board on Pinterest – We <3 Fall! – for more bucket list ideas and free printables!!
Can you add any other fun fall “must-do’s” to our list?! Share them in the comments below 🙂
Now, on to the party!!
This week, much as I hate to admit it, I was totally overwhelmed with wedding plans…not mine, of course, but my daughter’s!
And as a result, we have no features 🙁 But to try to make it up to you, I’ll share some pictures of what kept me so busy 🙂
I was honored to be asked to serve as the Matron of Honor (a title I’m still not quite comfortable with), and the occasion was absolutely fantastic! ‘Course, I’m not too old to be learning, and the last few months of preparation have provided me with ample opportunities to learn – about myself, about my daughter, about letting go with grace…and I’ll be sure to be passing on my revelations to you in the coming weeks and months!
So here are some pictures of the glorious evening…
And finally…let’s get the party started!
By linking up, you’re confirming that you’ve read and agree to the following…
Link up family friendly posts that support our site’s mission of encouraging, inspiring & informing women. Think: marriage, parenting, recipes, DIY, saving money, faith-building, etc. (Serious business…Link up vulgarity and it’ll be deleted.) Please limit your contributions to 2 shares, so that others may have a place at the party…
…and then visit at least 2 other links. That’s what makes this a par-tay! Plus, it’s kinda the polite thing to do.
Linking up gives us permission to use and share your photos and blog posts (giving credit to you, of course!).
Share posts with good quality, pinnable images and be sure to link back to us in your post or on your blog. You can use the Coffee & Conversation button above or a text link. Your chances of being featured will greatly increase.
Oh, and would you be so kind as to Tweet this and pass the word around?
Latest posts by Pat (see all)
- Coffee and Conversation #159 – Who Turned Out the Lights? – August 16, 2017
- How to Assign High School Credit to Life Learning Opportunities – August 14, 2017
- Homeschool Freedom Friday – Science Fair Help! – August 11, 2017