Welcome to Coffee and Conversation #40! Things all look to be back on track, and we’re here today with a fresh cuppa coffee and some inspiration for mothers and wives…
We’re happy to share these terrific features this week:
1) Tired of chasing the mirage of perfection? Yeah, me too! And, like me, I think you’ll definitely be encouraged by The Life of This Mother’s post Looking for that Perfect and Godly Christian Family
2 ) Messy Marriage shared a guest post highlighting 4 Indicators that You Need a Date Night. You’ll find sound, applicable advice, not to mention Beth’s weekly marriage link-up!
3) Advice for Engaged Couples from The Wifey Lifey offers, well…just what the article’s title indicate
4) Theresa from The Entrepreneurial Wife is busily working on a new app that will be helpful for married couples. And she’s looking for input. Head on over and share what you’d like to see in her finished product…Coming Soon: A Phone App to Help Your Marriage
Hope you ladies will grab a button…
And the Usual Party Business (Please read before adding your links)
Link up family friendly posts that support our site’s mission of encouraging, informing, and inspiring women. Think: marriage, parenting, recipes, DIY, saving money, faith-building, etc. (Serious business…Link up vulgarity and it’ll be deleted.)
Don’t link posts that have been linked here previously.
Visit other links so that you, too, can be encouraged, informed, and inspired. That’s what makes this a par-tay! Plus, it’s kinda the polite thing to do.
Linking up gives us permission to use and share your photos and blog posts (giving credit to you, of course!).
Link back to us in your post or on your blog. You can use the Coffee & Conversation button on the side bar or a text link.
Loading InLinkz ...
Candy is a southern girl who enjoys the simple things in life. Dirt road drivin’, Sunday afternoon nappin’, back yard swingin’, and sunset watchin’ are a few of the things that make her smile. She’s been married to her best friend and the love of her life for almost 25 years and is navigating motherhood with her 4 children, aged 23, 19, 14, & 11. Homeschooling for over 18 years now, she is also a bit of a word-nerd (ok, maybe more than a “bit” – she actually considers making lists of homophones to be entertaining), a lover of books and chocolate, a survivor of cancer, an author, and a hula hoop maker.
Latest posts by Candy (see all)
- Sharing the Joy of Reading – July 24, 2017
- Coffee and Conversation #151 – Cheap Summer Activities – June 21, 2017
- 10 Fun Activities You Can do with Your Kids that Double as Exercise – June 19, 2017