Happy New Year, friend – so glad you’ve found…
the “31 Days of Prayer 4 Your Homeschool” Prayer Challenge!
We’re starting this Challenge in the beginning of the calendar year for a number of reasons:
- In lieu of setting New Year’s resolutions, which many of us don’t keep for much longer than a month, anyway,
- because the start of a new calendar year falls pretty squarely into the middle of the school year, and some homeschoolers are starting to feel the need for a “tweak”, or at least a nudge to keep going, and
- after the holidays you might find yourself suffering a bit from post-holiday blues, and – you’ll hear me say this more than once – prayer changes things! Rather than relying on something artificial to prop you up, let’s get real with prayer.
Whatever situation you find yourself in, or even if it’s something else…let’s lift our families, our homeschools, and our lives up to the Lord – together.
How does the Prayer Challenge work?
The entire 31 days is divided into 5 weekly themes:
- Week One – Praise and Revival
- Week Two – Seeking Wisdom
- Week Three – Praying for Our Homeschools
- Week Four – Praying for Our Family
- Week Five (well, there are only 3 days, but still…) – Praying for Ourselves
Each day you’ll receive a short email with the prayer topic of the day, a Scripture verse, lovely graphic, and journal/discussion thought. I know you’re busy, so it won’t be a long, involved note, just enough to focus your heart, renew your mind, and keep your eyes on the prize.
If you’re on Facebook:
You will also have access to a closed Facebook group, Praying for Our Homeschools, where you can safely share prayer requests, thoughts, encourage others and find support during the month (and beyond, if you so choose).
If you’re on Instagram:
- make sure you follow us @patandcandy2,
- check in on #314yourhs, the hashtag we’re using. Feel free to use it on any posts you make, too, that may be related to our theme. We’ll be monitoring it closely, too, and praying for you all throughout the month, and
- leave any prayer requests you’re comfortable with on our posts there, as well.
Ready to get on board?
There are 2 ways:
- Use the handy-dandy pop-up that comes up on this page, or (if you missed it)
- Just click the button below and fill in your info…TODAY!